Our inspiration for the educational aims of the school comes from UNESCO, " The physical, intellectual, emotional and ethical integration of the individual into a complete man/woman." The school's educational aims have been carefully designed and hope-
- To nurture our students into enlightened, engaged and ambitious global citizens who will make a positive difference in the world.
- To develop into the students an intellectual, physical and emotional balance.
- To inculcate in them a sense of curiosity and a need to question.
- To foster in them a passion and love for life long learning.
- To teach the students to think intensively and critically. "Intelligence plus character is the goal of true education."