Delhi Public School, Haldwani follows a merit based admission policy in which preference is given to students who are proficient sportsmen, meritorious students; excel in co curricular activities and wards of alumni as well as DPS Staff.
- Students seeking admission in any class in DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, HALDWANI can enquire on telephone nos.: +91 7253000601/ 602 or through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can fill up an online enquiry form and shall be contacted at the earliest. Queries will be handled from one school and city office.
- The Registration forms and prospectus are available at our School/city office. The prospectus will be provided to the parents along with the form. Post Registration the form, the parents are requested to duly fill and submit it to the admission counselor.
Written Aptitude Test:
- There will be no written admission tests for classes Pre Nursery-Class 4th. However, we will invite the child and parents for an informal interaction with the staff and the Principal. A list of students who have been granted admission will be displayed on the notice board and school website. The parents will also be intimated through call / SMS.
- For classes 5th and above admission test will be conducted.
- The test will comprise of 4 papers- English, Mathematics, Science, and Hindi. Each paper will be of 25 marks.
- A list of students who have scored above the cut off marks will be displayed on the notice board . The parents will also be intimated through call/ SMS.
- Post this, an interaction of student and the parents will be scheduled with the Principal.
- The selected candidates shall be required to deposit the fees and documents within the stipulated time.
Documents needed at the time of admission:
- 4 recent passport size photographs of the child.
- 2 recent passport size photographs of each parent & guardian.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card of both parents and the child.
- Photocopy of previous year’s report card.
- Birth certificate (original & copy)
- Transfer Certificate (TC of a child coming from a different state, needs to be counter signed by the education department of that state).
The minimum age of the student, as on 31st of March should be :
| Grade 1
| Grade 3
| Grade 4
| Grade 5
|| 12 yrs.
|| 13 yrs.
From 6th Grade onward the criteria is also passing the respective class satisfactorily. Transfer Certificate along with Score/ Grade Sheet would be required to substantiate the same.